Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should i get fake nails?

what kind of fake nails should i get? from the store or at a salon? what color should i put on them?Should i get fake nails?
no not really because you need calcium and light for your nails to grow so how can than the under the fake nail and when you take the nail of the glue will mess up ur nail very badlyShould i get fake nails?
If you bite yours, go ahead. I'd have them professionally done, unless you have the time and patience to devote to learning acrylics yourself. I prefer to do mine myself because I have very small nail beds, and professionals hurt me when they get all up in a hurry.


If you have tips put on, be sure to keep the nails short, like just past the tips of your fingers, or right to them, until you get used to wearing them. Otherwise they'll get caught on everything, and believe me, there is NO pain like pulled nails! Also makes it hard to zip, button, and write.
Well fake nails are nice but at the same time the would cost alot to get and when they fall off you would have to get more. And they also destroy your real nails....
It depends on the salon. Alot of places don't sanatize their tools very well so you run the risk of picking up a nail fungus or any type of transmittable infection. I personally love the ariificial nails that you buy in a store such as Wal-Mart and can apply at home. I wear Broadway Everyday.They come in a goog length so you can wear them everyday and still be able to work with them on. I prefer the french manicure style, they are clean yet classy looking...yoyu can wear them with any type of outfit from casual to formal. The glue that comes with them is also really strong so you don't run a risk of them falling off, yet as sometimes they will, you can just glue it right back on. I wear mine for about a week or so then soak them off with acetone remover and let my nails rest for a couple of days, then put them back on. This way the nail bed doesn't get damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment