Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should I get fake nails untill school starts? Does it hurt?

Please tell me i've never had fake nails beforeShould I get fake nails untill school starts? Does it hurt?
well you can if you want


they are pretty


they dont hurt


i know a lot of people that have had them


they might hurt when you take them off and they arent ready...


but hope that helpsShould I get fake nails untill school starts? Does it hurt?
hi, fake nails can be great, make sure they are just thick enough, they make you feel great, some down sides are, soreness around your cuticles, the fact that you are uncapable of openening a soda can, and scaly thin nails fro the 1 st 6 months you have them off, sooo if you can live with this which I co choose to do once a year I think you will enjoy it
I recently got fake nails for a school dance. You can buy them anywhere basically at your local drugstore or Wal-Mart or Target. They feel weird the first day or two but them you get used to them and its a bit hard to do your hair but its not a big deal so go ahead!
I got the fake nail tips before my prom and I hated them. They pretty much scrape your natural nail, down to nothing, then put the tips and gel crap on. Then if you decide to take them off, your nails will be very brittle for awhile.
I woudlnt get fake nails. I have had them before and they make things alot harder. I couldnt even zip up my own pants! They dont really hurt but they just get annoying after awhile. but they do look pretty.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment