Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why are fake nails a not?

i dont know what your talking about i get mine done every two weeks.Why are fake nails a not?
What do you mean?


I love them.Why are fake nails a not?
cuz they're fake.
I love fake nails. I get the LCN pink and white tips. The gel is clear so it's very natural looking (when they are short) and very durable. It's just a matter of convenience for me.





I think people may associate fake nails with long, clawlike talons in vibrant colors like neon green with glitter and purple stripes all over them and think they are ';tacky';. If they are done tastefully, as in a simple solid color and short enough so that they don't look like claws, but are just a bit longer than your natural nail, they can look really nice.





Also, it's quite an expensive proposition to get your nails done all the time (especially if you are getting more than basic acrylics)... so you could be considered ';high maintenance'; to some.





Hope that helps!
Generally just because they look cheap, and most people don't have fillers done when they start to grow out - no one likes to see claws on your hands!
idk who said they're a not. but i personally think they look really good as long as they're not too long or else thats just tacky.
sorry, what?
Because they look fake, especially if they're 3 inches long and painted bright pink. Yeeeeeccckkkkk.
Because they're way too long and hurt even when the person lightly taps you.
because of the NASTY bacteria that grows under them. No matter how clean you are, or how nice the place that they were done it, there is nasty bacteria under there. ick.
Because you can tell they're fake and fakes not cool
I think that's silly. Do whatever you want. I like fake nails because the polish stays on a lot longer than real nails, especially if you type a lot. You don't have to get them super long.





Just don't do it if you're not going to keep up with it - i.e. getting them filled every 2 weeks.
Because everybody has them - and they look disgusting.





:
|Not healthy.
I was told they suffocate the natural nail underneath... not 100% sure though, but I do know from experience that your nails underneath do not grow strong... when you take the fakes off your natural nails just break!
Theres a simple answer to that question.





Almost every single thing on this earth that is fake, is bad.


Think about it.
Because they're... fake.


They go with the orange suntan and fake contacts, though.





I'm just sort of tired of fake girls...





Not that I'm completely against them: I get gel nails a lot but I keep them kinda shorter length nice looking - natural looking and I get them airbrushed. But the big, long, square, and nasty, fake looking ones I do not like. At all. No offense.
They're just out of style right now. Plus, they're ugly.
i used to get them all the time because my nails are short and break all the time.. but i noticed that i got dents in my nails when i took them off. it makes your nails so weak!


some people like getting tips cause it helps underneath grow which is definately true, but your nail breaks right off. Also it takes a while for your nails to gain back strength. I would definatlely NOT reccomend that for those reasons alone.. but if you let your nails grow out you can get acrylic on them to keep them hard, and thats less damaging..


hope i helped!
they only are if they are long and curved and look like dragon claws. If they look natural they are hot. thats what i said.
take time to put on %26amp; i don't like them %26amp; it costs money to get them %26amp; they look weird
becuase they damge your nails alot!


and most of them are TOO long


anf people get scratched!
I had fake nails from the age of 11 until 3 months ago... I chose not to wear them anymore one because I am pregnant.. Also because of the harsh smell in the salon, and because they make your nails weak... since not having them... my nails are soo much healthier and they looks better natural.. to me anyway...
uh...do you mean, why people don't like them?


well, some people like them. i don't, just cuz i think they look bad. i mean...a lot of people have them though.





they're pretty, kinda, but w/ a regular manicure you could get that. + artificial nails? uhh.


they're gross, they're weird. they look ugly. and damage ur nails SO much.
A not what? I dont understand what your question is... I know fake nails engrave a ridge into your nails and ruin them, and also they carry lots of bacteria under them and you can transfer it into your mouth when you eat. Thats why people cant wear fake nails working in nursing homes, hospitals, and restaurants.... Besides, they cost too much to maintain.
Why stupid ask questions you?





I think I just lost some brain cells...
Cuase they hurt like heck when you take them off. Plus they do some serious damage on cuticles.
Because they're FAKE!!! End of story!

No comments:

Post a Comment