Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do my nails hurt and feel like they're burning after i put on nail hardener(after having fake on & off)

I've been getting my nails done for about 2 yrs. I went to the salon to take them off a couple weeks ago. After she took them off she put on nail hardener or healer. When I got home the tips of my fingers were hurting when I picked something up. It feels like the part of the skin under the nail is burning. After a couple minutes it goes away. It happens every time I paint my nails at home since the last time I took them off. What is wrong with my nails/fingers? Will it go away after a while since I already stopped getting my nails done?Why do my nails hurt and feel like they're burning after i put on nail hardener(after having fake on %26amp; off)
I am no expert but I have seen women's nails (real nails) after they have been wearing fake for a long time. They are thin, much thinner than they should be due to lack of oxygen. I would guess the same thing happened to you and the nail hardener and polish is going right through your nail to the skin underneath, which is very sensitive. I would suggest not wearing anything for a month or two to let your nails heal a bit before trying again. Oh and don't use fake nails anymore.Why do my nails hurt and feel like they're burning after i put on nail hardener(after having fake on %26amp; off)
If your nails feels like they are burning it's because you just removed the fake nails.It's that your nail bed is very thin from having the nails removed.As your own nails grow out the will become stronger. Yes the burning feeling will go away..

No comments:

Post a Comment