Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting fake nails from Walmart - help?

I love having acrylic nails (my nails are brittle and don't grow)


But 50 bucks for a set of nails.. :(





Would it be worth it to try fake nails you get at walmart? You buy the glue and the nails and glue it on.





Do they last? Are they thin plastic or are they strong?





Any tips would be nice.


Thanks.Getting fake nails from Walmart - help?
it depends on the ones you get... the ones where you buy the glue then put it on the nails dont work at all, the pre-glued nails work a lot better and can last up to a week. the brand i buy is the pre-glued nailene and i can wear them for about a week before they start to fall off. hope this helps!Getting fake nails from Walmart - help?
WOW I'm glad someone can afford 50.00 for fake nails, have you thought about how many 50.00 dollor bills you have cause your gonna need about 200.00 a month cause thats all they last, 50.00 one week


100.00 two weeks 150.00 three weeks 200.00 four weeks, I guess its expensive to look good huh, think about it
You should just get them done at a salon.


It would be much cheaper!











My question won't post, it's DO I look like my mom? Check it under my profile :) thanks!
25 IS A NORMAL PRICE TO GET FAKE NAILS. GO TO A NAIL SALON AROUND THE CORNER OR SOMETHING WALMART IS OVERPRICING.





THE ONES YOU GLUE ON YOUR SELF WONT LOOK AS GOOD AS TIPS FROM A SALON
they're strong but they fall off in a couple days... also some ppl have allergic reactions to the glue... i did... i got hives all over my legs and it was NOT fun!!
$50 FOR FAKE NAILS AT WALMART??????!!!!!!!! get them 4 ten at claires.

No comments:

Post a Comment