Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I just got fake nails, is it okay that my nails are sore? what can i do the make the soreness go away?

! it'll go away in a few days!I just got fake nails, is it okay that my nails are sore? what can i do the make the soreness go away?
Yeah, its ok that your nails are sore. But, i dont think that there is anything you can do to make them better...You just have to wait it out.I just got fake nails, is it okay that my nails are sore? what can i do the make the soreness go away?
your nails will be sore for a few days, there is really nothing you can do. it is because your nail beds are curved and fake nails make them flatten out, it takes a day or two to adjust.
It's NOT okay. Did the tech use an electric file on your nails? If he/she did then they filed your nails TOO thin. I wouldn't go back to that nail salon in the future the BEST nail salons use a regular nail file to ';sand'; your nails before applying any acrylic or glue.





Take some anti-inflammatory pills like ibuprofen or tylenol and try applying light pressure and warmth to your nails as if you were trying to keep them warm, and lighting ';pushing'; the fake ones on to your nails using your palm.... it work for me when I've gone to bad shops
time. i just went to sleep, and the soreness was gone the next morning
normal.











crush an asprin (or tylonel, etc) and put it in a bowl with warm water. put a dash of lemon (if you have some.. if not, oranges, limes, anything citrus.. if nothing citrus, put salt and asprin) in the bowl. add salt, and soak for about 20 minutes.
I think your just getting used to them so are they your frist ones ever??
they will probably stop hurting tomorrow or the next day. its completley normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment