Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting fake nails is so yesterday right?

they loook fake, and is expensive !!!





you dont see famous stars with fake nails! ;/Getting fake nails is so yesterday right?
I don't like fake nails either, they look fake and who can afford them? 25$ a week, out of my budget.Getting fake nails is so yesterday right?
If they are done right, you will never know the difference.





When it comes to nails, you get what you pay for.
well yeah i never tried em, i just think they'r 2 long %26amp; ugly %26amp; look so fake %26amp; make u look like a stripper or a witch hehe


unless u have ur nails done at a salon which makes em look more natural %26amp; nicer
anytime I see fake nails- especially with the french manicure- I inwardly roll my eyes. It looks horrible and I think it definitely sends out the wrong message. Now, I had fake nails- but that was at least 10 years ago. I hated how thick they were. The woman I went to did an awesome job and she got them down as thin as possible- but it was still obvious they were arcylic.
THey actualy can make them look pretty real if you go to certain places.


Also alot of famous people really do wear them if u really pay attention. They arnt to expesive i dont think anyways. And they do look nice who cares if they look fake? u dont want people to think your nails r actualy that long. I wouldn't
I beg to differ, a short french pedicure NEVER goes out of style. Fake nails only look as fake as you allow them to look, I have had my nails done 24-7 for the last almost 10 years and NO ONE can tell they are fake. Just don't be tacky about it be tasteful that's all. And by the way tons of celebs have their nails done but most of them are too lazy to upkeep them, your hands speak volumes about you. If you notice the classy celebs keep their hands immaculate.
i'm not into fake nails either.





but i HIGHLY recommend getting an acryllic overlay on your real nails. go to a spa and get that done. all they do is apply acryllic to your REAL nails. it keeps you from biting your nails and it looks sooo good. not fake at all. mine cost $30 and i have to get them filled every 2 weeks. fills are about $20 but its WELL worth it. my nails have never been this long in my life.
Good fake nails don't look fake so you don't even realize how good a job the nail tech did. If you maintain them they will look great. Youjust need to find one of the many good nail tehcs that are out there. The stars that great looking nails may have fake ones it is just that they are done to look real. If you can't afford them that is fine but don't try to justify that by saying they all look fake.
no its so 3 day ago. i grew out my nails becauz those fake nails really do damage your nails.
Right.
I dont think so...it depends on where you go to get your nails done. Of course they're going to look fake if you get something rediculous. I have been getting my nails done for the past 5 years and not only because they look nice but because Im unable to grow my own nails out with out some kind of supoort. So I get the acrylic on top(no fake tips). So it really just depends on what you get and how you get it.
Depends where you get them done, how much you pay etc. A lot of celebrities ere fake nails - you just don't see it because well they use the best in the business and pay enough too.








I finally dont need fake nails - all my nails are long enough now and i get them done every so often now. I just get annoyed with people who as if they are fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment