Monday, May 10, 2010

Black french manicure not on fake nails?

would that look good? i have short nailsBlack french manicure not on fake nails?
That sounds cool. =]





I've done that before on my nails when they were really short, and to me it looked good so yeah.





But if you're painting it by yourself, use tape to cover the part where you don't want the black and paint the part that is not covered with the black. it makes the french tip more even and straight. good luck and hope i helped.Black french manicure not on fake nails?
That probably would look good with critic nails but probably not with short nails.The person who does my nails told me it really doesn't look right to have a french manicure with short nails.But everyone is different.
no lol... stick with the white and pink... i think everything else looks trashy... Essie wicked it a really cool dark red/black color... but i would recommned it for all over color..
I think it looks really good


For me it is alot better than the normal white
i think its cute... try it, if you don't like it, fix it... its just nail polish
try like a bright but light liliac
Super cute. You can to a french manicure with almost any color and it'll still look fine. The only thing that might look weird is because your nails are short... like, really short? Or just... not long... aheh...





Psh, I have bright blue and sparkles even. Have fun. :P
yesss!
probabally not, idk try it!!! you can see how it looks then and if you don't like it, remove it. GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment