Friday, May 14, 2010

I put fake nails on then took them off now the gule is still on my real nails, help, how do i get it off?

1) apply petroleum jelly to protect the skin around your nails


2) soak some cotton balls w/ nail polish remover %26amp; allow them to sit on your fingernails for 3-5 minutes


3) using a fresh cotton ball, swipe each nail


4) follow w/ a light buffing if necessary


5) wash your hands %26amp; moisturize, apply nail oil





Work in a well ventilated area w/ open windows. Put down thick cotton towels to protect the surface you're working on. Allow the nail polish remover to evaporate before throwing away the cotton balls.I put fake nails on then took them off now the gule is still on my real nails, help, how do i get it off?
you can try warm or hot waterI put fake nails on then took them off now the gule is still on my real nails, help, how do i get it off?
file it off.
nail polish remover
You can go to any store like Walmart,K-Mart,Target etc and go to your nail care aisle...buy a bottle of 100% acetone.. pour some of it in a bowl and soak your fingers in it for a couple mins. It will dissolve the glue right off. Smells a little bit but works great!
Try warm or hot water, emery board, or nail polish remvoer sometimes helps.
hiii....you have to put ASITON on your nails


.....%26gt;%26gt;%26lt;%26lt;


i think the glue will get off :D





byeeeee%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;good luck
file it off with an emery board
I put fake nails on too sometimes, and now I have fake nails from the salon, the glue does stay for a day or 2 and when you scratch it off with your nails, and wash it, it will come off, not to worry! I hate when the glue is still there, but I'm not worried, it always comes off soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment