Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I get fake nails?

I have brittle nails. They do grow, but when they do, they break. I also often bite my nails when I am bored. It was a fairly new habit I picked up. I used to bite them when I was little, but I had stopped. I'm thirteen. My mom said that I can get whatever extra I want if I pay for it, and I understand they are costly. I have the money. Are fake nails right for me?Can I get fake nails?
Fake nails can be worn by almost anyone...although with some people there is risk of infection or allergic reaction. It's rare though. Yes they can be expensive and if you get acrylics, rather than the press on plastics, you need to maintain them by getting them filled. Also if you get acrylics there is the chance that the salon may use a chemical called methyl methacrylate which can rip nails off fingers, cause nerve problems and severe rashes - and over the long term hurt kidneys, livers and fetuses. So just be careful and ask questions at the salon you have them done at. Hope this helps, have fun and enjoy.Can I get fake nails?
fake nails are not all that much. Here in CA, you can get a full set of acrylic nails for 30 bucks. Silk wrapped are 50.





Your nails will look nice as long as you keep it up, taking fake nails off will leave your nails looking like crap for a couple months.





Also might help you break the habit of biting your nails. Trying to bite really hard nails off doesn't work, but will also cause them to crack and break off (would be a waste of money). So its best not to do it.





Also if you decide not to get fake nails, eating more fish will help your hair, and nails grow faster and stronger. Fish have a vitamin that our bodies can't produce, that helps with that sort of thing.





Hope I help with your decision
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment