Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you think fake nails are cute?

now, i need ur opinion. i recently bought fake nails, and i don't know if i like them or not. plz help me!!! thanks!:P)Do you think fake nails are cute?
I Do My Own Nails ALL the time.


You have to get the right design and brand, bcz if you get a certian type of glue and the nails arent the good kind, the nails will look very ugly.Do you think fake nails are cute?
Well, fake nails can go one way or another. Sometimes they can look cute, and other times they can look trashy. They have to be done neatly to work. But in my opinion, natural is the way to go.
I think natural is better, but whatever you think
If they are done neatly, then yes. But if you do them yourself and glue is everywhere..ick!
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment