Friday, May 14, 2010

Do guys like it when girls have fake nails??

or do you like well maintained real nails??Do guys like it when girls have fake nails??
Fake nails done tastefully, not too long can be nice on a girl. Now men you can be fake too, lying about your being single when you aren't and lying about your ages too.Do guys like it when girls have fake nails??
do not have anything that is fake. physically or mentally.
I'm a guy... I hate ANYTHING fake on the girls I date.
Obviously maintaining real nails look good......if maintained properly then looks really glamorous! fake nails are looks cheap................
i dont really go for girls who are all about their looks. fake nails can still look good though. just be urself and im sure ur bf wont care.
My husband gives me the extra money to go get my nails done. He loves the fake look and especially when I scratch his back with em.
Fake nails are a big turnoff to me.
girls put fake nails for other girls ...





I like it not because of the nail, because of the time girls actually spend on them and try to make it look good





Thanks Girls love ya!
to be honest i dont thin they really care. which ever ones loo good thats the ones that they like. i dont think they mind either way. as long as they look good
lol good question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment