Friday, May 14, 2010

How much would it cost me to get a manicure and a pedicure..I want french tips. I dont want fakes nails.?

Prom is friday and I'm doing too many last minutes adjustments. Just thought I'd ask people online the price so I wouldn't have to go out to the salon without the right amount of money.How much would it cost me to get a manicure and a pedicure..I want french tips. I dont want fakes nails.?
The tips I got for graduation were $20, they were great. I bought fake toenails, but I think a pedi is about the same price.How much would it cost me to get a manicure and a pedicure..I want french tips. I dont want fakes nails.?
You are looking at spending about $35-$40 for both.
French manicure would be about $20-25.


Pedicure it depends on what style you want.
if your getting it on your natural nails.. i would say around $30-$40 for everything.. pedicure can usually range from 15-20 in a casual place (not a spa) and manicure can be from 10-20 as well.. hope that helps.. (dont forget tip)
it will cost about 20$ but it varies business to business











does that help? if not sorry
Depends on where you go. There is a lot of small places that you will probably end up spending $35.00 to $40.00. If you do to a nicer salon then the price will go up. Plan on spending at least $50.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment