Monday, May 10, 2010

Do fake nails give you cancer ?

ecrilic ones you have done at nail shopsDo fake nails give you cancer ?
i have never read any study on acrylic nails causing cancer. you can however get nail fungus under the acrylic nail. (this is usually caused by water getting under the nail because they need to be filled) some people have an allergic reaction to the chemicals and powders used w/ acrylic nails and need to have them removed.Do fake nails give you cancer ?
It's ';acrylic'; and they don't give you cancer. Jessica nail polish is not made from natural ingredients or it would never dry. They only accumulate fungus of you allow them to fall into disrepair. I have NEVER had fungus with mine because my nail person takes off any loose material when I get refills. You have to go in every 2 weeks to keep them up, so be ready for spending the money. They are not a one-time thing. Your own nails will be in bad shape if you take them off because of the grinding that is done to make the acrylic stick.
Where the hell did you hear that?! Fake nails don't cause cancer. The stuff they use to keep the nails on has a very very very slim chance of causing it. I've never heard anything like that, so I don't believe that it could.





If you're that worried about it, don't have them done.
I've heard that most nail polishes have ';cancer causing'; ingredients. I dont think the acrylic itself does. There is a polish you can buy called ';Jessica';. They have all natural pruducts.
I don't know about cancer, but people can get really nasty infections under the acrylic nail that grows in their real nail bed. Gross, huh?
no
NO WAY! They dont give you cancer. I am getting mine put on today. I had them before and I didnt have enough money for the upkeep. Now I have a job and can aford them. I pay $45 for the full set and $19-25 for fills every 2-3 weeks. They look great. About every 4-6 months take the set off and get a new set put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment