Friday, May 14, 2010

Guys: What do you think of fake (acrylic) nails when they look like this..?

http://www.studiogsalonanddayspa.com/ima鈥?/a>





Do you think it looks good or just hate it because its fake?Guys: What do you think of fake (acrylic) nails when they look like this..?
So I'm a girl but I like them





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Guys: What do you think of fake (acrylic) nails when they look like this..?
looks Great
If it is on someone who never dresses up or tries to dress up, then it seems like they're being fake, and they just wanted some attention. Although if it is someone who usually does dress up, then it can be attractive since that's their personality.
it looks great i like it so does friends
I'm a girl but Those are really cute, they don't look too fake they just look neat and pretty. I'd get them cause I don't like fake nails, especially when their too long, but those are perfect.


Ive actually never heard a guy's opinion on fake nails, all I know is guys prefer natural, but those nails look natural.
Wow, real cute!I want one!








Sorry 'm a girl and my guy loves my nails ;) They are real though.
Fake nails that at least look natural aren't bad, its the odd shaped or really long nails that are ugly.
Look good:()
im a woman - but they are sooo nice !


honestly, wheree they from?
I am one to get my nails done often and looking at the picture of the nails who ever does them does them well.Looks like a great job.
I'm a woman and I think they look very feminine. I too wear a French Manicure... not for attention but because I like to keep myself looking nice.
i love long nails. they feel great for back scratches and scratching the back of my neck. idc if they're fake.
It looks fine, I dont exactly care about a girls nails.
it looks soooooooooo cute!!!! i wish i can do that!!
truth is... guys (straight ones anyway) don't occupy their time staring at a girls nails... there are other places that we stare (you should know where those are)
It defiantly looks good, although for some guys it not important. as a personal preference I like my women to dress and look different almost every week. 1 week i like her to dress more sporty others more of the baggy pants, sports bra type shirt and other times I like her to look really girlie. So I think as long as you like them what the guy thinks should not matter to much.
super duper cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment