Friday, May 14, 2010

Fake nails?

i've been dieing to get tips for nails or fake nails. does anyone know how much they are in a manicure place?..and also if i buy store-bought ones and do it myself, do you know any good brands?Fake nails?
go get them done professionally if you want them to last.. mine was about $30 but my friends have got them for cheaper! press ons dont last! i had 3 fall off within 24 hours of putting them on! professional nails last for several weeks and plus!--- your nails will be growing underneath them! so when they come off you'll still have long pretty nails! Especially nice if your a nail biter like myself! =]Fake nails?
Well, I think they have acrylic nails that start at like $50 or so and then are a certain amount to fill every few weeks. They also have this kind called ';permanent french'; nails which are bigger $$$ %26amp; they look awesome but your still filling those every few weeks (%26amp; it gets pricey)---%26gt;





I'd suggest getting manicures to make your nails look nice (not fake %26amp; trashy). Mani's go for about $10-$12 and you can get a fresh one (fresh color too) each week!!!
I first get a full set at my salon. $20.00 plus I give a 5 for a tip. Every other wk I get fills for 15 %26amp; I still leave 5 for a tip. I don't need a full set again for sev. months. :) it's a nice treat just for me to have them professionally manicured.
Tips are about 40 dollars for the first time and then every two weeks maximum you need to go for a fill in which is around 20 dollars if you plan on maintaining them.
there $20+ to get them done. it depends on where you go.


but i wouldent suggest doing them yourself they wont turn out good, and they wont last as long.
in a manicure place it will cost you from $25-35 depends where you go !!


i recomend not buying them on the store- (trust me they look very crappy)
If you get them done in a salon, they're about $20-25.


Depends on the place and style you want then.
it really depends on where you get it done.. i paid like 20$ for mine but i got it at some asian place... if you buy them at the store its probably less then 10
they usually run around $25. store bought ones dont last and arent worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment