Friday, May 14, 2010

Contacts with Fake Nails?

If you get them long fake nails is it real hard to put contacts in or take them out? Like i know its gonna be hard but is it doable? Please let me know...???Contacts with Fake Nails?
Yes it is so difficult! Cut your nails or don't use contacts!Contacts with Fake Nails?
I just brought some contacts today and i have fake long nails


and its easy to put them in... I didn't take them out yet


but use the back of your finger w/o your nail touching your


eye..





take your time!





it isn't really hard at all..
it is harder, but it is still doable. but if you have problems with touching your eyes, i wouldnt do it. you could really hurt yourself. i dont have those problems, so it was a piece of cake for me





hope i helped ! :}
It is doable, what I do if I have them long is wash my hands and then put saline on my finger before I take them out then the lens sticks to my finger so I don't pull the nail over my eye
Just use the tip of your fingernail
i wouldn't know, but i'd assume that they just turn their finger sideways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment