Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you find fake nails attractive?

some


but its really expensive to get one D:


that is actually niceDo you find fake nails attractive?
Well depends on what kind they are and how they look on you.








Ghetto girls get them a lot.





There are many girls in my class with long long long nails and they are always very slutttyyy. :S


It never looks good on them.





My cousin has such cute long skinny fingers and a couple of times she wore the fake nails.


I said to her :


';Wow! How did you make your nails so pretty?';


She started laughing and said :


';These are fake nails!!!';


';I got them from that expensive store your mom told me about';








And I was so surprised!


So...


On some girls fake nails look cute


On others they took just plain ';Fake';








Hope this helped! : ]Do you find fake nails attractive?
Depends how long they are!!
i think they can be as long as they are done right and put on correctly i had some a long time ago and they looked like cats claws not nice.. but ive also had them and they looked fantastic..
I really don't care what girls do to their nails. It doesn't make them any more attractive or uglier.
I think that if you have really ugly hands, they can make them look a ton better!
No--- after all fake is a fake
Nope.





I just saw this lady on the cover of Tv Novelas.. her nails are scary big.
Personally no,,,
Not especially.
as a guy I can't tell if they are real I like long nails on a girl
Not if I can tell they're fake
depends, most ghetto trashy girls got them
Yessss.. Mine are always fake.
tacky...
No...


Not at all.
depends what kind of mood i'm in. Right now? No. not at all.
no
i think they're a waste
nope
no
no they look tacky and cheap
no
no i find them gross
ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment