Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it good to get fake nails?

people say that it makes your nails rubberyIs it good to get fake nails?
DONT! it hurts your nails- after a while it turns your nails yellow or discolored, also it can damage the outer layer of your nail, you can literally rip your nail off by accident when you get these removed.


i personally go natural, i leave my nails naturally semi-long, i have nice nails bcuz i dont bite them- if you do then get the taste-nasty polish then (trust me) you wont be tempted.


or if ure nails dont grow then get the green tea polish that nurishes them to grow.


good luck with ure nails-Is it good to get fake nails?
It is really really hard on your nails and it's expensive. I don't recommend it. Why not just keep your real nails short but nicely shaped and polished.
dont get them, later it turns ur nail yellow
I get them every now and then, but I don't think they're good for your natural nails... My natural nails used to grow long %26amp; look pretty, but every since the first time I got fake ones... my nails have never grown back the same... They break easier than they used to..
i don't think it's bad at all. i wear them all the time and my nails are perfectly fine. they actually make my nails grow longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment