Monday, May 10, 2010

I have tryed EVERYTHING how do i get fake nails my parents wont let me....?

Do you mean where can you get them or how can you get your parents to let you? Fake nails are unhygenic and passe anyway. Take good care of your natural ones and do a home manicure.I have tryed EVERYTHING how do i get fake nails my parents wont let me....?
i wouldnt even try to get htem they ruin your nails so badly. i started wearing them at 13 and i am now 18 i still wear them because my nails are to weak and when i take the off my nails look horriable. plus i also learned all the disgusting things that you can get by wearing them all the infections and funguses you can get. take it from a cosmetologist there is nothing good aboutwanting fake nails your parents are makeing a good decision just think about what i have told you youll change your mindI have tryed EVERYTHING how do i get fake nails my parents wont let me....?
buy a nail's kit in sally's... tell ure parents u will do ure nails by yourself.... and then you can do ure mom's nails and she will be happy with u =D
i got mine like a month ago. but its kind of hard to get used to them bc they are sort of long, and you have to be very careful not to get mold in them. try convincing them by getting a ';test drive'; for a month, then mabe youll get them more than once.


if that doesnt work grow your real nails out, just keep them clean and put clear nail polish over them.
THere are those kits you can buy at drug stores but they appear cheap. Maybe try to have your fake nail look natural, do not make they super long. Paint a solid color nail polish over the fake ones because if you do french then it will really look fake. THe downside of fake nails is that if you where they same ones for a long time they make your actually nails thin and flakely. So then try a nail- hardening nail treatment. Good luck withtricking the parents. :)
If you have a Dashing Diva salon in your area, ask your parents to let you go there for a special occasion. They can basically put press-on nails in a professional manner, and they're super cheap and don't mess up your nails. I got some put on before I went on vacation to Hawaii, and they lasted the whole trip. The only problem I had with them was that on one of my nails, I got a yellowish tinge that lasted for about a week. This was caused by constantly being in the water and the sand, and the water and sand got trapped between the fake nail and the real nail. It was no biggie though, and I really had fun with them.





I think it cost $20 to put them on, and they lasted for over a week. Rather than getting fill ins every 2 weeks like with other fake nails, you just get completely new nails put on. The cost comes out cheaper, and like I said, they don't mess up your real nails.





Maybe you can convince your parents to let you do that- it's cheap, and you don't HAVE to keep getting fake ones put on- you can stop any time.





Good luck!
If you want fake nails that badly ask your parents why they won't let you have them, and then reason with them. But be mature about it. If you're not mature about it, you don't need fake nails.
Don't wear fake nails. It looks very tacky and trashy, even if you get them done professionally. Try keeping them short and rounded with a dark polish on them. It'll look very chic and up to the minute.

1 comment:

  1. Very bad, please stop making people feel down about hearing this

    ReplyDelete