Monday, May 10, 2010

Poll: how often do you wear fake nails?

and nail polish?Poll: how often do you wear fake nails?
never have done like to keep mine metal,,,,,,,,Poll: how often do you wear fake nails?
I wear fake nail .........but I only keep them on for a couple of months and then have them taken off for a month or two because my real nails get really thin when i get the acrylic on them and like getting them filled in and stuff like that......


nail polish i wear mostly when i dont have fake-nails on
i used to wear fake nails all the time as i couldnt stop biting my own. but the last time i had them done it made my nails so brittle and they looked awful once i had them removed so i decided to growthem, i now make sure there perfectly polished all the time and have so many colours!
i don't really wear fake nails anymore. i used to buy them about once a month and keep them on for like a week or so..but i haven't worn them in 6 months, maybe longer.


lately i've been painting my nails a different color every week =]
I love artificial nails. I usually wear them all the time. My nails won't grow and I've tried for years and years so I am done trying. I just took then off and I probably won't redo them until this Friday.
I never wear fake nails. I wear nail varnish over the weekends, and sometimes a pale-coloured nail polish on school days
I try them but then i end up taking them off cos when i do my hair the nail gets stuck in my hair. I love nail polish my fave color is really dark red.
I never wear fake nails - tacky.


I wear clear or light colored nail polish or a french manicure because of dress codes at the firm I work at. My nails always have at least a clear coat on them.
i haven't ever wore fake nails, i should try them, but i think they would probs snap or fall off or sumthink with me,





But i wear nail polish basically all the time, pink atm :)
1.Not anymore for the fakes, they ruin your nails.


2.Just clear usually
i wore fake nails once and will never do that again


i can't really wear nail polish either since i play guitar and the paints chips off really easy
Everyday... I get my names filled every 2 weeks... I Just don't feel like a lady if i don't have a manicure.
i never wear fake nails, but i always always always have nail polish on because it feels weird if i dont and looks weird :L


right now i have yellow on :]
nail polish, every day. lol


fake nails; special occasions.
I hate fake nails, I always put on too much glue then it rips my nail off (eww). I wear nail varnish on my toes, but when I wear it on my fingers I pick at it and it looks awful.
oh god !!!!!!!!!! i bite my nails something chronic and i have tried false nails but i cant get on with them at all and have to take off asap
I like 1 inch glittery pink nails, I wear them all the time. It's a miracle of nature that I'm even typing this.
i am 33 never had fake nails


my nails grow nicely but since i had my son i cut them short so i don't scratch him


i just use the shiny see through polish
fake nails - NEVERRRRRRRR EW!!


nail polish - only once in a while. the only reason im wearing it now is cuz i bought this glow in the dark stuff.. =D
i only wear colored polish on my toe nails. I have never worn fake fingernails.
I've never worn fake nails but mine are quite long, and I wear nail polish whenever I can be bothered to put it on :)
eww fake nails never. nail polish on special occasions. (:
once and never again, they ruin your nails. just use a strengthener on your nails and they'll grow!
I never wear fake nails, and I never wear nail polish cuz I bite my nails and they're too short.
Not very often.
I dont wear fake nails or tips because they are not hygienic.


I havent polished my nails in a while but I will soon to make my ring shine :0)
Never


Sometimes
All the time Bianca, all the time.
Every day.
never had the need for fake nails and really haven't taken time t paint mine lately
i never worn fake nails in my life and the last time i wore nail polish was like three years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment