Monday, May 10, 2010

I need Help with fake nails?

Like i sayd before


I want fake nails badly


But my mom says i need more info about them


So please tell me do they damage my nails?


How long does it take to grow them back after i take the fake ones off?I need Help with fake nails?
Fake nails do damage nails. Once you take them off the fake nails will strip the top layer of your natural nails and sometimes break off your natural nails (breaking off your nails - depending on your nails). And to be honest I don't know how long it takes for nails to grow back after they have been taken off because they have always broken my natural nails off.I need Help with fake nails?
THEY ARE A PAIN TO MAINTAIN AND EXPENSIVE. FILL-INS EVERY 2 WKS. OTHERWISE YOU;LL GET MOLD GROWING BETWEEN YOUR NATURAL NAILS AND THE PRODUCT. AFTER REMOVAL OF THE ';FAKES'; YOUR NATURAL NAILS WILL BE VERY THIN[TISSUE PAPER THIN] ANDEXTREMELY WEAK. TAKES ABOUT 2-3 MONTHS FOR YOUR NATURAL NAIL TO GROW OUT.MEAN TIME YOUR NATURAL NAILS WILL TEAR SPLIT AND PEAL.i JUST HAD MINE REMOVED AND i WILL NEVER HAVE FAKES AGAIN.GOOD LUCK!
Don't get them because they will severely damage your nails and take forever to grow out. I just took off french tips that I had on at the beauty shop and my nails are shot because they file your real nails down to nothing. I would suggest using the press on ones from the store, with a good nail glue and a lot of patience you can make them look like they were done at the beauty salon. It is less expensive, better for your nails and if you want to take them off a good acetone nail polish will easily take them off without ruining your nails.
they make your nails thin and weak they stay on for a long time but if u have theam on 4 a long time u have 2 get touch ups
fake nails will ';only'; damage nails if you don;t take care of them correctly


i had fake nails and i loved it! to remove it you must buy those nail polish remover thing and pour all of it into a bowl and put ur fingers in the bowl until it comes off (takes a couple of minutes)





fake nails can cost as low as 1 dollar! but i would get those 7 dollars one instead

No comments:

Post a Comment