Monday, May 10, 2010

Guys - What do you think about girls fingernails? fake nails? or natural?

Im trying to do a pole and see if guys find fake nails nice on girls or bad......





Do you prefer a female having false fingernails- costs and upkeep, looks etc.?





Or do you prefer a natural manicure? no costs when maintain by self?





Choose your best one ( cannot be both options)Guys - What do you think about girls fingernails? fake nails? or natural?
I personalally prefare natural nails.As a matter of fact I prefare all things natural on a female, including hair, which is getting harder and harder for females to do these daysGuys - What do you think about girls fingernails? fake nails? or natural?
Well it depends on a few things. Everyday lifestye I like natural looking nails. mainly trimmed well. When there is a special occasion I like them to be fake with color. I like my lady to look her best when going to a ball or dance. But when I am home or shopping and normal things I dont like fake nails getting in the way!
Natural.
All NATURAL Ok.
Natural is better, but different guys may have different opinions. Regardless, do what makes you feel comfortable and happy.
NATURAL !! ^_^
I prefer seeing a woman with real nails. Those fake nails are just weird and actually kinda turn me off.
Natural. Nothing looks worse than fake ';enhancements'; to the female form.

No comments:

Post a Comment