Friday, May 14, 2010

Here's a shallow, girly question for the men. Guys, do you prefer nice fake nails on a chick or not-so-nice ?

real ones?





I'm not asking for a friend.Here's a shallow, girly question for the men. Guys, do you prefer nice fake nails on a chick or not-so-nice ?
With hooters like yours, I can't believe youre asking this.Here's a shallow, girly question for the men. Guys, do you prefer nice fake nails on a chick or not-so-nice ?
My hubby likes the fake acrylic nails, I like the really real ones. I can put on my jewelry, type properly, or scratch with these friggin things on!! I want to crack these bishes off! Plus they are expensive!!!
I prefer ones that don't make me think that my flesh will be laid open any time she touches me. Beyond that, if the don't have grease under them, I doubt I would notice.
My friend told me that having long nails makes certain finger-poking dangerous.





Well, that's what she said!





*looks around, whistling*
Fake ones. AsUWish said it. It feels so good to get a back scratch from girls when they have fake nails.





Well, I read her answer wrong. I actually disagree with her. Fake ones are better for back scratches.
Shaniqua requires the long, red ones with curved ends to leave claw marks on my back after coitus.
Real ones, even if they're chewed. I think chewed nails are a sign of issues. Fake ones only hide this.
Honestly?





We couldn't give a fvck less about the nails..they could be chewed to


the quick, and we wouldn't care.





Just being honest, my friend :)
It doesn't really matter.
The only fake thing that a chick should have is the fur coat.
I prefer real women, nails are not that important, being nailed however is important
All the men in my life like my real, long ones. I know this because I spend a considerable amount of time giving back scratches.
If this is the only choice, natural is best even if they are way too long.
my girly answer is the real ones, they are better for back scratching





and I dont mean the itchy kind
I like a little length because the feeling of long nails against my skin drives me absolutely insane! I really like that feeling. I don't care if they are real or fake, just have some length.
ew those plastic ones are gross.


especially when they pop off.
I get mine sharpened...


cheap Ginsu solution.
doesnt matter to me. nails digging in are nails digging in. :)
keep it natural.
ever seen Edward Scissor hand..lol.
I will chime in for my s/o and guess that he would say he would prefer me not to have claws. =)
I prefer there be nothing fake about a woman
if she has nice natural ones then those are better


but if not i like fake nails but just too long
I prefer the not-so-nice (If nice, real ones were an option I'd choose that)





How do they type with long nails? haha
I prefer real to fake any day. That includes boobs, fingernails, hair, etc.
real ones...i suspect your not so nice real ones got damaged by the fake nails.
Were you just watching ';What Not to Wear?';


The ex-exotic dancer who wore the raccoon tail all over.?


Yea, I wanna marry her!





AH CRAP! Nails!


Where the hell are my reading glasses!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment