Monday, May 10, 2010

HELP!! I ALWAYS get air bubbles under my fake nails, they look HORRIBLE? How to prevent it??

HELP!! I ALWAYS get air bubbles under my fake nails, they look HORRIBLE? How to prevent it??


They are french so the air bubbles show (they are a darker pink while the normal places are light)


I dont think im doing anything wrong..I put enough glue (like 2-3 drops ) and spread it around..


i want my nails to be pretty :(


plz dont tell me to go to a proffesionalist!HELP!! I ALWAYS get air bubbles under my fake nails, they look HORRIBLE? How to prevent it??
You need to do TIPS, not the entire nail. If they're clear your going to see them, tips are just the white ends and you shape them to the shape and size you want, and you won't have any bubbles to deal with.HELP!! I ALWAYS get air bubbles under my fake nails, they look HORRIBLE? How to prevent it??
Maybe you're putting on too much glue which would be bad anyway as it makes the nails really hard to remove later. Use the glue sparingly, once you've put it on your real nail apply the fake and push down firmly and don't let go until it's set. Alternatively if you don't mind just polish over the fake nails with coloured polish. I'm a straight guy and like to wear glue on nails from time to time. I went out yesterday with them in black while shopping for some blue and purple polishes.
Make sure your nails are completely dry before applying the nails. This may be what is causing the bubbles to form. Also, be sure to read the directions, each kind of fake nail set can be different than the other....all might not be the same way to apply it. Good luck!!!
DONT PUT TOO MUCH AND PAINT NAIL OR GO GET PROFESSIONALLY DONE!
Here is what I do.. I put glue on both my nail and the synthetic nail. I put 1 drop on my nail and let it dry a little before I put another drop on my nail.. Then put a drop on the synthetic nail and gently place the nail on top of my real nail. I press for about 45 seconds to a minute and then release my finger. That should help. I remember how pissed I get when it used to get bubbles. yukky..

2 comments:

  1. Avoid putting too much pressure unevenly on the nail bed. That's the #1 mistake. If the air bubbles happen, buy a $1 bottle of nude pink polish (I like Broadway polish) and paint over the whole nail where there is no design. 2-3 coats and the bubbles are invisible!

    ReplyDelete