Monday, May 10, 2010

I got those fake nails put on (french manicure?) and I don't like them, how can I get them off?

You can buy pure acetone from a beauty supply store. it's not the same as finger nail polish though it smells the same. soak your nails in the solution (make sure the bowl is a strong material, because acetone can melt cheap or thin plastic). It will take a really long time for them to fall of on their own. i suggest soaking them until they get soft enough to pull off. but be careful not to damage your nail. if it doesnt come off easily then put your finer back in the bowl. and at the nail shop the technician puts the bowl of acetone into a bigger bowl filled with hot water to keep the acetone warm, that's helpful as well.I got those fake nails put on (french manicure?) and I don't like them, how can I get them off?
go to a drug store or a general store and purchase some acetone or nail polish remover with acetone in it. soke them in for anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. it may take longer but i've used this technique and it worked for me so best of luck to you!I got those fake nails put on (french manicure?) and I don't like them, how can I get them off?
You can buy acrilic nail remover at any drugstore they usually sell them the same place they sell the fake nails.


And if u can't do that dip your finger in nail polish remover and hold it there for about 30 seconds it should help.


good luck.
your best bet is to have them take them off. even after soaking them in acetone, they are extremely difficult and painful to get off completely. your real nails will be ruined until the entire length of the nail bed grows out due to roughening of the nail bed prior to applying them.
You can go to any nail salon %26amp; they'll take them off for about $8-$10.
You can go to any department store or drug store and look for nail polish remover, next to it will be one that says it removes artificial nails. It works great I have used it myself. You soak your nails in it for a few min. It will sort of ';melt'; off the artificial nail. It will not harm your natural ones. Just like if you were taking nail polish off.


Hope that helps..
Soak your nails in nail polish remover. Make sure it is the acetone kind. If they are new it will be take a little while, just let them soak. If they have been on for a while it will take less time. Remember even having them on for even a little while makes your nails weak.
my friend had the same problem soak ur hand in acetone (nail polish remover) and they should come off
I normally try ripping them off by the sides till I can take it off completely (very carefully though I dont want to take my nail with the fake one)
Soak your nails in pure acetone. It's available at beauty stores. It'll peel right off.
Walmart or other drug stores sell a solution to soak your nails in to help you gently remove them. It's about the same price as it is to go to the salon and have them removed.
nail polish remover works

No comments:

Post a Comment