Friday, May 14, 2010

Whats our opinion on fake nails?

I think fake nails are so retarted and gay I mean 4 real why would you wear something that is obviously fake?Whats our opinion on fake nails?
I hate them. Love my nails short and natural.Whats our opinion on fake nails?
If not too long they're ok I guess but you have to take really good care of them to look fine


Otherwise it's just tacky
They look all right if you don't make them too long.





I have a hard time with them, because if I grow my nails beyond a certain point I wind up scratching myself, so I don't wear fake nails either.
They will look really good, as long as they aren't super long. But they are a little bit of a hassle to keep up with.
I like them..
They feel great on a bare back.
I love my acrilics (spelling?). They can look really chic if they aren't too long
i like the way that they look but they are not good for your real nails
ok, don`t jump at me, `cause this is just my personal opinion.


I have tried fake nails many times and i believe that as long as they are not too long and as long as they don`t have the butterflies, the stars and all that stuff on them that makes the scream: FAKE , they are ok. Now , the last time i`ve tried them , after i took them off, my nails were so beat up, it took me 6 months to get them back to normal.So, now i have decided not to wear them anymore.I also dislike the way it feels when one of them almost comes off.
hate them. first of all, its fake and second, it's a chore getting them done. having a nice manicure is more than enough to give you nice and pretty nails.
In the beginning, u think they look great, but they brake too easily. And they are fake! Don't be afraid to show off your REAL nails. Hope I could help!





emailnerd
i agree, when they put acrylic nails on you, they make your natural nails supperr thin and un-even. but they look really really pretty and are stronger that our natural nails (sometimes), so i love em, cuz our natural nails will still grow out sometime :)
They look great and add flair to any occasion. My bf loves it when I run my fingers through his hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment