Friday, May 14, 2010

Fake nails!!!?

I have gel tips on my fingers and I want to know how to take them of? I've tried soaking them in water but that does not really help!!!Fake nails!!!?
soak in mineral spiritsFake nails!!!?
you can use regular nail polish remover. the acetone will melt them off.
buy polish remover with acetone and soak your tips in that - the nails will peel off with no damage to your nails. That is what the nail salons use...
the dugstore has artificial nail remover, just ask someone in cosmetics where it is
GO GET PURE ACETONE? I DONT KNOW IF I SPELLED THAT RIGHT. BUT YOU GET THAT AND SOAK YOUR FINGER TIPS IN IT. IT MAKES IT EASIER BUT ITS STILL KINDA HARD TO GET THEM OFF. ACETONE IS WHAT IS IN NAIL POLISH REMOVER.....YOU CAN BUY IT ANYWHERE THEY SALE POLISH REMOVER.
soak them in pure acetone for about 30 min. or so....they r really hard to get off! you can get it at wal-mart for a few $$
well you know you can pay them to take them off for you... but when i have acryllic nails and i do it myself.. (this might sound painful, but its not) ...i just bite the nail sideways and it cracks them and then i just lift them off with like nail clippers or whatever...then i file the rest down ... good luck =)
It's been yrs since I've used fake nails...you just reminded me why I stopped using them. Ha. They're a headache to keep up with. I remember I soaked them in acetone (nail polish remover) to take them off. They also sell products that help remove them. I remember using it too. I just don't remember the name of it. It comes in a jar with a sponge inside and the liquid absorbed by the sponge. You should find it in a beauty supply store or a pharmacy store. Good luck.
Even though many reputable salons use products that are considered safe, there's still the chance that getting fake nails applied will damage your natural nails. You will damage your own nail if you try to take them off yourself!





Instead, return to the salon so the nails can be removed professionally. If you get your nails done often, it's also a good idea to give your real nails a break once in a while.





If you don't have money to get them professionally taken off, then try soaking your nails in nail polish remover.





Good luck!





-Ashley-
Go to the place you got them done and they'll take them off for you!
Soak them in acetone (nail polish remover) and then peel them off.
Well, try going to the nail salon they have stuff you dip your fingers in to take it off
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment