Monday, May 10, 2010

I need the fastest way possible to remove fake nails!!! EMERGENCY!!! I have a concert tonite?

There is a new product on the market that is specifically for removing fake nails, I just saw it at wallmart and thought it was realy cool. It is by the nail care section and it comes in like a cream jar, it says that is supposed to remove the fake nail without hurting your natural nail and it even removes the pieces of glue that sometimes are so difficult to remove. Sorry I don't remember the name but it was the only one like it I've seen. Hope it helps.I need the fastest way possible to remove fake nails!!! EMERGENCY!!! I have a concert tonite?
Clip down the nails with clippers. Soak nails in a bowl of Acetone nail polish remover (found in any drugstore). After soaking for a few minutes... see if you can clip the nail further %26amp; peel it off. Also, have a big nail filer handy... and you should be able to shave the fake nails down with the filer.





Once they look decent, give them a shiny coat of clear nail-strengthening finger nail polish.





GOOD LUCK!I need the fastest way possible to remove fake nails!!! EMERGENCY!!! I have a concert tonite?
if you have acrylic nails you need to soak them in nail varnish remover but make sure it contains ACETONE. if it is accetone-free it will not work! this is what the professional salons use to remove the nails aswel.
Soak them in warm soapy water. My mom usually does that when she tries to remove hers. I'd soak them for a half hour or so. It's supposed to loosen the glue.
Soak them in finger nail polish remover and then try to bring them up from the edges and that should help.



soak them in nail remover %26amp; try rubbing them with nail remover ..
soak them in hot water the pull off thats what i do!
google it
bite them off, i'm not joking it works when you don't have a lot of time!
if u have time the salon will take them off for u!! thats wat i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment