Friday, May 14, 2010

My nails are stained from fake tan. How can I remove it please?

Try lemon juice - that is usually good with stained nails. Also, I have heard that some people soak their nails using denture soak as it whitens - not tried it, but you never know!My nails are stained from fake tan. How can I remove it please?
Try handwashing some clothes is the sink.My nails are stained from fake tan. How can I remove it please?
have you tried nail polish remover? that worked for me.
pumice stone my friend used it the other day and her hands were a mess!
lemon juice is good or a strong nail varnish remover baby wipes also work
Try peroxide. You can also use one of those buffer files. The 2 sided one... I used to take nail classes, it was a long time ago. There was something in there about using peroxide to remove stains.
Cover it with bright nail polish if all else fails!
place yor fingers in neat acetone for a while and it should remove it easily
try using hair removing cream on a nail brush, it works for me every time
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment