Friday, May 14, 2010

Fake nails or real nails?

Which is better/prettier?Fake nails or real nails?
It really depends on you. For me I tried having them on but my hands are so sensitive that they were sore for over a week. Now I know they are sore right after that. But not for that long. Then I ended up having fungus. BUT that does not happen all the time. I have tried different places but the out come is the same for me. I would try getting a manicure first. See how that goes I grow my nails out and they are cheaper than spending 20-30 dollars to start then every two weeks spending 15 dollars. Manicures cost 10-15 dollars and they come with a hand massage that is well worth it. They paint your nails too. So there are a few pros and cons think about it and check out the prices. Good luck I hope I have been some help.Fake nails or real nails?
Real. Fake are gross, in my opinion. And can look tacky...
well for special ocasion i like fake nails and on a daily base real nails
I think fake are really pretty but not worth the damage they do to your nails. So I would have to say REAL.
I prefer real. I think that most of the time, no matter how real someone thinks their fake nails look, they don't. You can tell that they're fake, and if you're not careful, they can easily cross the line into being tacky. Also, the damage they do is terrible.
both can look nice. I like the look of gel nails,but real nails can look great too if you take care of them.
Real i had fake nails for a week they are such a bother. I have very pretty real nails. They are long and shaped just like fake nails lol. i also have long fingers
I like the fake nails, I get them done by a guy, he does a wonderful job. they arent thick, they look so natural. I always get pink or white.
show that natural beauty
Natural Nails are healthier for you and usally look better.
Fake nails, not only cuz they look prettier, they arent as sharp as real nais, so when she digs her nails in my back....
Riddle me that?! I fluctutate between the two all the time. I love the acrylics... but they are so expensive. I love my real nails, but polish won't stick to them... I think it's a no win situation!
fake nails retain bacteria and are somewhat gross
For sure real nails. You always see those ugly plastic nails that are hideous, so please use you real nails. You look much more elegant with real nails, a bit longet than your finger tips in a french manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment