Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I get fake nails?

Definitely not.





They're incredibly messy to put on. Every time I get them, the glue gets all over my fingers, and it's hard to put just the right amount of glue on the fake nails, so you either get too much and it overflows, making a huge mess, or you don't get enough on and it doesn't stick.





They look so fake. Everyone will be able to tell that you have fake nails, and that's not the point. You want your nails to look naturally pretty, and fake nails don't do that.





They're a pain and very annoying to live with once they're on. You can't tie your shoes, you can't button up your shirt or pants, it's hard to type correctly and quickly on a keyboard, you constantly scratch yourself with them, and just about anything involved with your fingertips is pretty much hard to do.





They fall off too easily. The day after you get them on, usually one has already fallen off. Then when you glue it back on, it looks really bad and really messed up. If you accidentally smack your fingernails against anything, you can bet that at least one of the nails will pop right off and you'll have to go through the hassle of glueing it back on. Heck, once when I simply poked someone, the nail fell off.





They're very damaging to your nails. Once all of the nails are taken off, your nails will be dry, brittle, peeling, thin, and damaged. Some of the glue stays on and doesn't come off for a while, either. Your real nails will be ruined by fake nails.Should I get fake nails?
I personally think fake nails look tacky and cheap. But, if you decide to get them you should get the ones you put on yourself, they are way cheaper and they look the same as the ones you get in a salon. : )Should I get fake nails?
fake nails now, fake nose next
personally i think any woman with nice looking finger nails is not only attractive to look at but sensual nd sexi a natural turn on makes u dream of where they could ne used for GO FOR IT
I got fake nails and they ruined my real ones. After I got the fake ones off my real nails were even thinner and more brittle than they were before I had them done. Oh and you can also get infections from having fake nails, thank god that never happened to me. But hey, if it's something you want go for it, I just hope it turns out better for you than it did for me.
well fake nails do look nice, but they can mess up your normal nails. if i were you i would just get a manicure.
no


i hate them!!


but if u want 2....
if you rlly want them then why not? theyre very pretty and easy to take off!
personally i don't like them.. they make my real nails feel thin and yucky.. id rather have healthy real nails..





go for it tho.. theyre deff cute : )
Yea Go Girl


Nice 1s tho :S
if you want, i mean it wouldnt harm anyone in doing so, plus i think they look cute!
No.
If you don't want to grow out your nails because it takes forever, then yes. I'm in the same boat as you. But my mom won't let me get them :[ I really want them though. And if you do get them, make sure they arent the cheap kind that fall off your nails in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment