Monday, May 10, 2010

Can you file fake nails?

Okay, I recently got acrylic nails from my local nail salon for the very first time. I'm very happy with them... But they're pretty long. They interfere with my typing a little bit. Should I try to file them or clip them or what? Thank you!Can you file fake nails?
I think that you should just leave them alone, so that they can maintain their full strength and integrity. As you have them on longer and get more used to them, you will find that things like typing will become easier without having to file down the nails.Can you file fake nails?
i say the same thing as what Whisper2 says


she is right
then u shouldve asked for them shorter
The best thing to do is to go back to the salon and get them to use their electric filers. They may charge you a fiver, but it's the fastest and safest way as clipping them could result in split nails.
You can. I did when I had fake nails. But you might also want to get a fill.
Yes you can, No clipping tho!
yes you can
no, you shouldnt file cause you'll like break or they will come off!!
no no no, file them, sometimes I do that. don't clip them, you might accidently clip them uneven. Just be sure that when you file them, hold the nail down, because sometimes it hurts, you know, because it's glued on. Hope that helps! : )
Don't clip them!! I did that my first time with nails and it broke it straight up the middle. You're fine to file them down though.
yes you can my friend got some and she filed them down
you can file them. i used to all the time when i wore acrylics, but if you dont feel comfortable doing it you can stop back into the salon and they will do it for you for free.
you should file them. my sister got acrylic nails about a week ago and she didnt like how long and square they were so she filed just the edges to make them more round. she ended up hating her nails so she took them off.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment