Monday, May 10, 2010

I was wondering if guys like it when girls have fake nails?

I think fake nails look gross. They look cheap and make girls look high maintainence and kinda ghetto.I was wondering if guys like it when girls have fake nails?
Some do %26amp; some don't...it isn't ALL guys that like them or not. It just depends on the guy %26amp; what he prefers.I was wondering if guys like it when girls have fake nails?
Majority of guys like to see the pretty nails I would say a lot of guys do like it.
No they actually look terrible. manicure your own!!!
Fake nails, along with well applied make-up and nice clothes are noticed and generally as long as they're not over the top they are appreciated by us men because it shows that you are willing to make an effort. The more natural ones are best I think, for me at least. As long as they are not too long and not covered with silly logos or other such. Plain colours or even clear varnish looks best.
Oh yes. Many's the day I've kicked it with my posse at da club, when we'd say ';check out the manicure on that one.';
Most guys probably wouldnt notice the difference. I just dont like it when they are the really long ones. They just dont look natural. Kind of freakish looking. Maybe 1/2'; longer than your fingers is good.
looks creepy :S





sorry





peace out :)
they look nice, but feel weird ( when you get scratched by them), plus they get nasty dirty if you don't keep up with them.





Me, I hate them.


I'll take a natural girl anyday.


Plus it's a fast sign of a High maintance girl.
it depends
Some guys like them... other don't. I keep mine very short, so most people assume they're natural anyway. Wearing acrylics helps me with my eczema (keeps the skin around my nails from cracking), so I've been wearing them for years. I've never met a guy who didn't like them... but, I think part of that is because I keep them short. I don't think it makes me high maintenence... it's the one thing I treat myself to every couple of weeks.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment