Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This question is about fake nails. Only answer if you've gotten your nails done before,or know anything.?

My friend got these nails called ';solar nails';,what are solar nails and is the whole nail fake? Does it cover up your whole nail? I heard that fake nails ruen your realt nail. I have never gotten my nails done before, but i think they look so good and pretty. What would be better to get-solar nails or the other nails you can get?This question is about fake nails. Only answer if you've gotten your nails done before,or know anything.?
I would advise you NOT to get your nails ';done.'; Once you start it will take a long time to get them back the way they used to be. Getting your nails done strips off several layers of your real nails once you have them removed. Instead just get manicures. If you get the french manicure on your own nails you will probably like it better anyway.This question is about fake nails. Only answer if you've gotten your nails done before,or know anything.?
MISS M is right...I wore fake nails for ten years and it took forever to get them back...now I just get them nicely manicured. Unfortunately, they will never be strong enough again to grow long. The glues from the fake nails made them weak/bendable for a long, long time. They are thin and break off if I don't keep them short. So after experiencing all that, I advise you NOT to get fake nails.
I got a French manicure done, so beautiful :).

No comments:

Post a Comment