Sunday, January 17, 2010

How long to fake nails hurt?

i have fake nails on and they are killing me i cant eat with out them hurting please give adviceHow long to fake nails hurt?
When I had fake nails first put on they hurt for at least 2 days and then they started to feel better. When I would go back for fill ins they would hurt all over again. I finally could not take it anymore and removed them, however, my natural nail had been damaged. Keep a check on them to be sure they don't get infected. Good Luck.How long to fake nails hurt?
WELL I WOULD JUST TAKE THEM OFF.SOAK IN HOT WATER
It's normal to hurt after they are put on, but if the pain is lasting more than an hour, you may have an infection. See a doc or have them removed.
I Dont know what to say man, just take them off or eat them because pain is in your head
well they do have a different feel if u aint used to wearin em


if u say u cant eat and maybe pick things up w/them, ask them to trim them down maybe u got a too long of a length

No comments:

Post a Comment