Sunday, January 17, 2010

[[Guys only]] What do you think about women having fake nails [[Pics]]?

Like thiss pic





http://www.beautynewsnyc.com/home/upload…





Do you think its nicee?[[Guys only]] What do you think about women having fake nails [[Pics]]?
I think they are gross. I'm really sorry, I'm a girl, but they are really nasty and fake in my opinion...[[Guys only]] What do you think about women having fake nails [[Pics]]?
i really like fake nails like that. if a girl has natural nails, they need to be cut cause i can't stand a girl with natural nails that are long. it just looks tacky and seems unkempt
those nails in the pic you posted look real..just like a french manicure yeah im a girl but still. and fake nails i think is realyy tacky.
i think its good but some have good fake nails i dont like when 1 is long and the other is really short
If they look natural I like them. I also like them painted in a red or blue
i am a girl but i think they are weird if their tooo long other than that if they look natural its cute
I'm just letting you know...those aren't fake nails. They are natural nails that were painted.
I've never liked them.
they are fine if you keep them shorter and not too long because anything longer than that looks hookerish
sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment