Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you are going to apply fake nails yourself..........?

What are some good brands that last long and look good?If you are going to apply fake nails yourself..........?
Broadway is the best I have found. The short ones are a little too short for me, but may work for you. I wear the regular length. They are very simple to put on and take off. I personally prefer them over the salon nails because you don't grind your nails down to nothing not to mention the risk of infection is much lower. The glue is included in the package. Broadway normally comes in the french tips that are squared. I prefer the oval tips so I just get the black nail file made for artificial nails and lightly shape them. Look at your nails before you buy. Buy nails that are shaped to fit your nail - rounded or flat. I also prefer the stiffer nail. They seem to last longer. The last time I applied them, I got 2 weeks out of them which is the maximum wear time suggested. Since they cost just under $6 it's something I can afford. You use regular fingernail polish remover to remove them. Let them soak for a few minutes and soften before you take them off. It's much easier on your nail. Since using these and being careful taking them off at the recommended time, my nails have grown out quite nicely. If you don't like the french tips, you can use your own polish. I have found the nails at Target and WalMart. Good luck! By the way, once on, they really stick. I cook, clean, type, ride my horses, and do anything I want wearing them. In fact, I have had better luck with these than I have had with the salon nails.If you are going to apply fake nails yourself..........?
I say get them done at a salon,.the 1st time you go to get them on there about 30 bucks.you can get what ever length you want.Mine are Medium and I never have any problems with them.I go once a month to get them filled in and balanced,thats about 23 bucks.It is well worth it I love them,right now I have the french manicure and I got snow flakes air brushed on them.
I have never had any of those do it yourself nails work. Go to your local Vietnamese nail salon and pay $16 and get a nice professional acrylic set put on. They will last a few weeks instead of a few days and they will look neat. It is well worth it. I have had acrylic nails for 30 years.
you would be better off to get them professionally done.....less time and look way better
Oh please, not the do it yourself fake nails, throwing good money away. Save up for a trip to the shop. If asked, tell them you want gift certs for Christmas to get your nails done.
I would go have them done professionaly. Cost a little more but they look so much better. It's really hard to do it yourself.
Wow!, u sound like me.i would definatly give revlon a try, of course they are a well known brand that make hair products, make up products and of course, nail products. i tried revlon a while ago and they work pretty nice. they look so real! and as long as u put them on correctly, they won't bother u. like with all other fake nails, u r gonna feel restricted 2 wat u can do the first and/or second day, but trust me, ull get used 2 em. and they come in lots of different varietys of colors and types, they have french manicure, too which is wat ur lookin for. so yea, i recommend revlon, like all their other products, the nails wrk nicely.


*good luck*
If you are planning on having them on for a long time you would be better off going to have them done. Doing them your self can be difficult and if not done correctly you could end up with mold growing on the nail as well.
Go have them put on professionally.








Anything that you glue on by yourself isn't going to last more than 2 or 3 days at most.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment